Request for Information

Please use the following form.
I will contact you promptly
regarding your request.


Security Code
Reload Image

Verify code

Accident Attorney Medina County

I represent people who have been injured by:

I am a North East Ohio accident and injury attorney.  My office is located in the City of Wadsworth, Medina County Ohio.  I provide legal representation for injured people in Cuyahoga, Medina, Summit, Wayne, Lorain, Portage, Stark, and many other counties in Ohio.  

Been injured in an Accident? Call me at Cell (330)416-1584 or Office (330)334-6345 for a free initial consultation to evaluate your case or submit your questions through my Web site.

As an Ohio injury attorney I am dedicated to maintaining close relationships with all my injured clients. When needed, I schedule legal consultations with my clients at their home, hospital, or other convenient locations. I am committed to promptly returning all telephone calls, and keeping my clients well informed of their case progress. I want to help you and I may consider fee adjustments for those who have financial difficulty. Whether I am defending my clients' constitutional rights, or seeking justice for their injuries, I strive to see they are given the benefit of all their legal rights.  

I am deeply interested in helping people seek justice for their injuries.  I have represented injured people since I started my practice in 1999.  I have negotiated settlements and proceeded to jury trial in order to secure justice for my clients' injuries.

It is important that you seek legal advice from an injury attorney as soon as possible. Click here to review an article from the Ohio Bar Association on choosing representation for your personal injury case.  You will have many questions such as paying your medical bills, dealing with insurance companies and adjusters, property damage, and other legal rights or legal responsibilities.  Don't be influenced by an insurance company or other people calling you after your accident.  Don't give up important legal rights.  Contact an accident attorney to protect your legal rights.